Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello world!

This is the first of hopefully a long series of blog posts on a variety of topics including computers, programming, technology, innovation, and business to name but a few. I don't expect to stray too far from these topics but the occasional personal post will likely appear from time to time. At no time will I discuss topics relevant to my day-job, this blog is a personal forum for my extracurricular interests and activities.  
Unlike those of a younger generation, blogging does not come to me naturally. However, for years I have pestered a close circle of friends with emails containing links, and commentary on a wide variety of subjects. I'm not sure these friends have always enjoyed these emails so by switching to a blog they now have the freedom to chose what to read and when. A blog also offers the opportunity to make new connections and friendships. 
So, onward and forward!