Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Year, New Role

With the New Year I took on a new position at work - same kind of role leading an advanced development team but with a much expanded sphere of responsibility. While exciting, this change plus some personal matters has left less time for blogging.

I expect to recover my blogging time this week and plan to finish up the FAT Recover series by the end of the month.

The bright side to this interruption is that it helped me realize how much I enjoy blogging. According to Google Analytics, this blog isn't setting the web on fire but regardless the personal benefits have more than justified the effort.

I have a lot of plans for this blog in 2010 and I intend to set aside the time required to remain active. That said, family and work take higher priority so such interruptions are probably inevitable - who knows what the year will bring.